Communities Will Provide Assisted Living and Memory Care to Central California Seniors
Pegasus Senior Living is proud to welcome new communities Elk Grove Park in Elk Grove, California, and Sterling Court at Roseville, California, to its portfolio. Elk Grove Park was formerly Brookdale Elk Grove and Sterling Court at Roseville was formerly Brookdale Sterling Court.
How will these communities benefit their residents?
Both communities will offer the stability of assisted living, as well as memory care services designed for seniors with cognitive difficulties. They will provide a stimulating, engaging environment designed to keep pace with the active lifestyles of Sacramento seniors.
Does Pegasus Senior Living Have Experience in Central California?
Pegasus’s leadership brings a half-century of expertise to the senior living field. We manage dozens of communities across the United States, including multiple in nearby central California.
Greenhaven Place in Sacramento offers assisted living and independent living, with a proven track record for supporting our residents’ needs and providing a welcoming environment in which to grow and thrive. Greenhaven was even recently featured on Good Day Sacramento for creating a music video as part of our “Pegasus Prevails” program! We are excited to continue to serve the seniors of Sacramento!
What Are Some Advantages of Assisted Living?
Pegasus assisted living communities provide seniors the freedom they enjoy and support when they need it. More than just an ‘assisted living facility,’ our community provides a stable environment that will allow residents to receive the proper support and services while living life the way they desire.
Elk Grove Park and Sterling Court at Roseville will offer services like:
- Dressing, bathing, and grooming assistance
- Help traveling to and from dining room/activities room/residence
- A licensed nurse
- Continual monitoring of health status
- Behavioral tracking and individualized service plans
- On-site physical, occupational, and speech therapy
Our new communities will provide an active and social environment where seniors can meet and mingle with others in the same stage of life. Our residents at both communities will be able to attend a full calendar of socially-distanced activities and pursuits. We also offer a host of amenities like seasonal dining, in-house salon, library, landscaped courtyard, walking paths, and many more.
What Are Memory Care Services?
The World Health Organization estimates that there are around 50 million people worldwide who suffer from dementia, with Alzheimer’s disease as its most common form. Elk Grove Park and Sterling Court at Roseville will offer specialized services designed to enhance the lives of seniors living with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease without sacrificing their quality of life through our signature program, Connections.
Pegasus’s specially trained memory care associates and programming based on scientific research will set us above the rest in the Sacramento area. Services are provided in a secure part of the community, our Connections Neighborhood, to ensure close supervision and maximum attention to residents’ needs.
Our memory care services include:
- Personalized interactions with a small associate-to-resident ratio
Positive approach techniques that foster relationships
- Intentional programming with 24-hour neuroplasticity and environment
- Our activities, whether morning, afternoon, evening, or overnight, are formed based on our residents’ comfort level and needs while promoting brain health.
- We understand that seniors living with Alzheimer’s or another form of dementia need to be active and busy.
- Our overnight programming and supervision provides the atmosphere required to enrich their lives.
- Whether you are seeking assisted living or memory care in Sacramento, Pegasus Senior Living would love to be your next home.