The Courtyards at Mountain View
The Courtyards at Mountain View is a warm and welcoming senior living community offering personalized Independent Living and Assisted Living services in scenic Denver, Colorado. We are dedicated to enhancing health, wellness and offering the highest quality of service delivery for our residents—enabling them to live life more meaningfully. Residents enjoy spacious accommodations and well-appointed amenities. Our community features beautifully-landscaped grounds, restaurant-style dining, and a pub where you can enjoy happy hour with friends. Welcome to The Courtyards at Mountain View.
We offer a selection of care options to meet changing needs. From Independent Living and Assisted Living to skilled nursing care and rehabilitation, transitioning between levels of care is simple. You will have the security of knowing that a continuum of care is available on one campus.
Step onto our residential campus with its beautifully-landscaped grounds, and experience senior living at its best. Enjoy restaurant-style dining in our elegant dining room with chef-prepared menu options or meet friends for Happy Hour in our pub. We offer a valued location with convenient access to Denver’s best shopping, dining and local attractions.
Below is an overview of our Community. For full information including Services, Amenities, Floor Plans and Levels of Care details, please download our information kit below.
- Three well-balanced meals per day; snacks and physician-required special diets
- Weekly housekeeping, personal and flat linen laundry, daily bed-making
- Electricity, water, trash removal and sewer
- Scheduled group transportation
- Maintenance of building, grounds and your personal suite
- Fire safety system
- Insurance on real property and owner-supplied personal property
- 24-hour staffing/emergency response system
- Nurse oversight of individual plan
- Assistance with dressing, grooming, hearing aids and showering or bathing
- Bathroom reminders, limited bathroom assistance and ordering incontinence supplies
- Ordering, storing, supervision and/or administration of medications, including PRN meds but not including complex medication administration as defined in Comprehensive Care Options
- Routine wellness monitoring
- Standby or weight-bearing assistance with ambulation and transfers by one associate
- Reminders for meals and activities
- Escort assistance to and from meals/activities
- Occasional redirecting due to cognitive impairment
- Assistance with menu selection and occasional assistance cutting food
- Assistance setting appointments and coordinating outside healthcare needs
- Consultation with the clinical team
- Consultation regarding your pharmacy needs
Levels of Care
More time to focus on what you love and the opportunity to set aside what you’re ready to give up. That’s the promise of independent living in one of our communities. It’s the ability to prepare your own meals and the freedom to enjoy restaurant-style dining. It’s the pride in tending to a household or a garden, with the option to give up housekeeping, laundry, transportation needs and more.
Residents carry on their vital and engaging lifestyle—yet they enjoy a safe and secure environment with richer support for daily activities such as bathing, dressing, medication management, mobility and more. Experienced and professional associates help, while retaining your dignity and independence. Plus, our communities excel at providing an excellent active and social environment where seniors can meet and mingle with others in the same stage of life.
Sample of Events
- Comedy Hour
- Mt. View University
- Happy Hour: Gino
- Friday Drama