Breaking Down All of the Great Reasons Seniors Love Living in the Sacramento, CA, Area
Sterling Court at Roseville is an assisted living and memory care community located in Roseville, CA. A suburb of Sacramento, Roseville allows our residents to enjoy all that living in the Sacramento area has to offer.
Why do seniors love living in Sacramento, CA?
California has a long history of being where people go to achieve their dreams. Starting with the Gold Rush in 1848, the Sacramento area has been no exception. Now the capital city of California, Sacramento continues to offer seniors the perfect opportunity to live out their retirement dreams.
But what exactly makes the area so special?
- Fantastic weather – While the high temperatures in the summer usually average in the vicinity of 90 degrees, they are often cooled by the Delta Breeze. But it’s really the winters to write home about. Winters in Sacramento are very mild, making it very convenient for seniors to continue to enjoy outdoor activities all year ‘round.
- Wine – Often overlooked due to the superior marketing of other California wine areas, many are surprised to learn that Sacramento has its own formidable wine scene. There are more than 200 wineries around the area, and visiting them makes for a lovely day trip.
- Farm-to-fork restaurants – California has long been known for healthy eating and sustainable farming, so it’s no wonder that Sacramento has its own collection of farm-to-fork restaurants.
- Art scene – If you love art, Sacramento has something for you.
- Sacramento Kings – Basketball enthusiasts love rooting for the local team. Take the grandkids to an NBA game with a professional team right in your town.
- Farmers markets – With the explosion of farm-to-fork restaurants, it is easy to understand how robust the farmers markets must be. That is why residents of the area are happy to spend their Sundays roaming through all of the local produce.
- Birdwatching – Our residents never say that Sacramento is for the birds! Because of its position among major waterways, it is home to a myriad of feathered friends, providing us with several wonderful locations for a relaxing afternoon in nature.
What is life like at Sterling Court at Roseville?
Life at Sterling Court is everything you could want in a retirement community. It combines the active and vibrant lifestyle you want with the care you need.
|Great care that fits the individual||Hospitality is second to none|
Why do seniors love life at Sterling Court at Roseville?
Finally, the best part of all is the social life that we foster at Sterling Court at Roseville. Our Life Enrichment Director creates a full schedule of fun and engaging activities that all residents are encouraged to participate in. From exercise and arts and crafts at the community to excursions around the Sacramento area, there is always something happening that brings a smile to our residents’ faces.
If you are looking for senior living in the Roseville or Sacramento area, contact us today to schedule your tour.