Assisted Living and Memory Care in Overland Park, KS
Welcome Home to Glenwood Village of Overland Park
Newly Renovated Senior Living, Overland Park-Style!
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary senior apartments that feature:
Wall-to-wall carpeting • Kitchenettes • Window coverings • Individually controlled heat and air • Telephone and cable hookup • Large closets • Private step-in shower
• Small pets welcome
Overland Park Senior Living and Care
For seniors seeking assisted living, Overland Park Kansas is the perfect retirement destination. You can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living. Glenwood Village also provides evidence-based memory care. Overland Park families can rely on the robust Connections program that helps seniors live a full life, despite dementia or cognitive decline. Experience expert memory care or assisted living. Glenwood Village of Overland Park is where comfort meets care. We are located near grocery stores, shopping centers, and restaurants on Foster Street.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service. Assistance with activities of daily living helps residents stay independent. Planned activities ensure residents have full days with fun things to do.
Calling Glenwood Village of Overland Park home means choosing an enjoyable lifestyle for you or a loved one that helps retain independence. Seniors who live here continue to grow and maximize their abilities.
Your Senior Living Apartment in Overland Park Offers
- Health and wellness services
- Wellness and fitness center
- Dining room
- Private dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Private courtyards
- Country kitchen
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Recreation room
Assisted Living | Overland Park, KS
Older adults can extend their independence and have more fun in assisted living. Kansas City is also just a short 20-minute drive away. Overland Park offers personalized levels of senior care that give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities encourage strength levels and create a healthy lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in Overland Park is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living prices starting at $3,595
Assisted living prices starting at $3,399
Memory Care in Overland Park, KS
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia and affects over 55,000 people aged 65 or older in Kansas. Connections is an evidence-based dementia care program to support seniors and family members in the Overland Park metro area. We offer more than dementia care facilities in Kansas City.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing assisted living facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Other memory care facilities in Overland Park, like nursing homes, may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Memory care at Glenwood Village of Overland Park provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Kansas Dementia Care
The Connections Program offers comforting and individualized Memory Care. Overland Park families can let go of their caretaking duties here. Let our expert services for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia be a resource.
Memory care prices starting at $5,995
Memory care prices starting at $5,595
How does senior living pricing work?
Learn about all of the quality features your new lifestyle may include.
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Overland Park, Kansas home.
Spacious Apartments Available at Glenwood Village of Overland Park
Our senior living apartments are ready for you to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Dining Well at Glenwood Village of Overland Park
Our fresh, seasonal and delicious nutritional dining options include entrees like roast turkey, grilled shrimp with citrus salsa, or grilled honey barbecue chicken with fresh vegetable blends, baked cabbage with bacon, and more savory side dishes.
Activities at Glenwood Village of Overland Park
We offer an assortment of activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.
Why Dominique A. Loves
Glenwood Village of Overland Park
I am a hospice nurse with Harbor Hospice, who comes to provide care to some of the residents here at Glenwood. This facility is one of my favorites – the staff is always welcoming and very nice. Nice and clean facility and the atmosphere is always amazing. I love that the nursing staff provides top care to the residents. They have an awesome physical therapy team as well as an activities team. I will definitely recommend it.