Welcome to Ridgmar Place
Independent Living in Fort Worth, Texas
Independence is truly yours at our active adult 55 and up community. With delicious, scratch-made dining options prepared by Chef Jesus and his culinary team, resident-led programs including floating therapy class in our saltwater pool, and full-time day and night activities (7 days a week!), you’ll experience your best life yet.
Don’t believe us? Come visit and see for yourself.
See How Our Passionate Services
Change Families' Lives
Living the Luxurious Lifestyle
- Playing with your furry friend at the brand-new dog park
- Watching a game with other residents at the bistro
- Eating wings and drinking with friends at the pub
- Basking under the sun from our outdoor courtyard
- Taking a dip into the indoor saltwater pool
We Can't Wait
to Meet You!
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Fort Worth, Texas home.
Book a tour at your convenience and have lunch with us.
We are ready when you are.
Fort Worth's Most Pet-Friendly Community
We take the phrase, ‘a dog is a man’s best friend’ seriously around here at Ridgmar Place! Seniors at our active adult community always enjoy visits from our mascot, Faith, the most pampered pooch in Fort Worth.