Laketown Village is a warm and welcoming senior living community, offering a personalized Residential Care Home and Memory Care services, in Kenner, Louisiana. Our community is located near many great attractions, and just minutes away from Ochsner Hospital and East Jefferson Hospital, and the Louis Armstrong International Airport. Our individualized care plans provide an ideal blend of convenience and support with respect for individual preferences. We value the relationships we have with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones. Welcome to Laketown Village.
We work hard to get to know you, understand your lifestyle, and show you the possibilities at Laketown Village. Take our lifestyle quiz so we can provide an experience tailor made for you.
Below is an overview of our Community. For full information including Services, Amenities, Floor Plans and Levels of Care details, please download our information kit below.
- Specially designed environment for individuals with memory loss
- Handicap accessibility
- Emergency response system
- Fully sprinklered fire safety system
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard with walking paths
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Recreation and activity room
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Fully enclosed sunroom
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for special celebrations
- Full-service salon offering hair styling, manicures and facials
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Located near shopping and fine dining
- Convenient to public transportation
Levels of Care
Residential Care Home
Residents carry on their vital and engaging lifestyle—yet they enjoy a safe and secure environment with richer support for daily activities such as bathing, dressing, medication management, mobility and more. Experienced and professional associates help, while retaining your dignity and independence. Plus, our communities excel at providing an excellent active and social environment where seniors can meet and mingle with others in the same stage of life.
Our Memory Care communities are carefully designed to meet your needs and those of our residents. Each resident is defined by their individuality and entitled to a life of meaning, wellness and vitality—regardless of their diagnosis. We provide a safe environment for activities such as gardening, kitchen work, and other projects that use meaningful life skills and individual talents.