Assisted Living & Memory Care in Kenner, Louisiana
Nobody does it like Laketown—a community so famous they named the neighborhood after it!
Welcome Home to
Senior Apartments in Kenner, Louisiana
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary senior housing that features:
Modern fixtures and flooring • Kitchenettes • Walk-in showers • Grab bars • Basic cable included • Individually controlled A/C • Housekeeping and laundry service • Small pets welcome
Welcome to Senior Assisted Living in Kenner, Louisiana
Laketown Village offers assisted living in Louisiana that feels like home. We feature inviting people, delicious dining, daily activities, and a caring team. Our location is near Lake Pontchartrain, Ochsner Medical Center, and Kenner Planetarium. New Orleans is a short drive away via community-provided transportation.
You can find us playing bingo, chatting at happy hour, relaxing on the front porch, or catching up over nutritious and comforting meals. Older adults in Jefferson Parish can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living with the benefit of individualized support. We’re dedicated to serving your “Big Easy” assisted living or memory care needs in Kenner, LA.
Say goodbye to loneliness and chores. New friends and supportive team members are waiting for you in our warm and social senior living community. Come home to grow and maximize your abilities.
Our Kenner senior living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily social activities
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- Recreation and activity center
- Private outdoor space
- Paved walking paths
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Secure your future in a home that provides assisted living and memory care services to grow with your lifestyle.
Discover Assisted Living & Memory Care Near Me!
New Orleans Area Memory Care in Kenner, LA
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia. The Alzheimer’s Association reports it affects 92,000 seniors in Louisiana. Connections is a data-based dementia care program to support older adults and family members in the New Orleans area.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Nursing homes or other memory care facilities in Orleans Parish may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Our memory care community in Kenner provides a secure environment for people experiencing Alzheimer’s or dementia. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Why Choose a Memory Care Community?
Alzheimer’s and most forms of dementia are progressive and will require 24-hour care at some point. Families providing home care may not be able to keep up with the needs of their loved ones. The Connections memory care program lifts that burden and allows seniors to live with honor and dignity.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Data-Based Memory Care for New Orleans Families
Seniors and their families find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care in our Kenner community. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Memory care prices starting at $4,195
Memory care prices starting at $4,295
Assisted Living in Kenner, LA
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Kenner, LA. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides long-term care and individualized support to Orleans Parish seniors. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in Louisiana is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living prices starting at $3,195
Assisted living prices starting at $2,920
What does the cost of assisted living and memory care in Louisiana include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
Welcome to Laketown Village!
Hi, I’m Joan, the Executive Director. I’ve been with this beautiful senior living community since 2013. I am honored to serve as the Executive Director. Kenner and the New Orleans area are close to heart. My mission is to provide high-quality care and companionship to the seniors of these communities.
Options for Spacious Senior Living Apartments in Kenner, LA
Our assisted living and memory care apartments are ready to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle! Choose from multiple studio and one-bedroom floor plans.
Senior Living Activities at Laketown Village
We offer an assortment of activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.