The Gardens at Marysville
The Gardens at Marysville is a warm and welcoming senior living community offering personalized Independent Living and Assisted Living services in historic Marysville, Washington. Located on three forested acres with gardens, outdoor courtyard and walking paths, our location offers small town charm near shopping, banking, and medical centers. Our residents enjoy a vibrant and engaging lifestyle, including pet-friendly accommodations. We value the relationships we have with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones. Welcome to The Gardens at Marysville.
The Gardens at Marysville is located in the quiet heart of Marysville on three forested acres with gardens, an outdoor courtyard and walking paths. Our location offers small town charm with a valued location near shopping, banking, medical centers and a casino. With convenient access to Interstate 5, local attractions in Everett and Seattle are an easy drive from our campus. We also feature several parks nearby, including Jennings Park, and Ebby Island, a paradise for bird watchers.
Below is an overview of our Community. For full information including Services, Amenities, Floor Plans and Levels of Care details, please download our information kit below.
- Handicap accessibility
- Emergency response system
- Fully-equipped fire safety and sprinkler systems
- Recreation and activity room
- Library with computers and Internet access
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for special celebrations
- Full-service salon offering hair styling, manicures, waxing and more
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Located near shopping and fine dining
- Convenient to public transportation
- All-day dining from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. (open restaurant)
- Full calendar activities and events
- Social outings
- Outdoor courtyard, walking paths and gardening areas with raised beds
Levels of Care
More time to focus on what you love and the opportunity to set aside what you’re ready to give up. That’s the promise of independent living in one of our communities. It’s the ability to prepare your own meals and the freedom to enjoy restaurant-style dining. It’s the pride in tending to a household or a garden, with the option to give up housekeeping, laundry, transportation needs and more.
Residents carry on their vital and engaging lifestyle—yet they enjoy a safe and secure environment with richer support for daily activities such as bathing, dressing, medication management, mobility and more. Experienced and professional associates help, while retaining your dignity and independence. Plus, our communities excel at providing an excellent active and social environment where seniors can meet and mingle with others in the same stage of life.
Sample of Events
- Appointments: Arlington, Marysville, and Everett
- Afternoon Movie – Meet Me in St. Louis
- Menu Chat Food Committee
- Ice Cream Social
- Brain Games
- Game Night: Grab a friend and play a game.
- Puzzles in the Library