Assisted Living & Memory Care in Puyallup, WA
Welcome Home to
The Rivers at Puyallup
Active & Modern: Newly Renovated Puyallup Senior Housing
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary senior housing that features:
Trendy fixtures and flooring • Kitchenettes • Accessible restrooms • Basic cable • Individually controlled A/C • Housekeeping and laundry service • Small pets welcome
Science-Based Memory Care in Puyallup
Welcome to Puyallup Senior Living!
Welcome to The Rivers at Puyallup. Take a tour to experience how we’re enhancing retirement living in our senior living community.
We’re a charming assisted living and memory care community in the heart of downtown Puyallup. Residents enjoy easy access to parks, restaurants, shopping, and many other city charms. Older adults love our inclusive social atmosphere and focus on senior care. Visit us and see how great life can be in our senior living community.
Our caring team members ensure residents have the best experience possible every day. Enjoy abundant activities, outings to historical sites, and trips to the casino. Seniors in the Seattle-Tacoma area can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy senior living with the benefit of individualized support. We are here to provide high-quality assisted living and memory care in Puyallup.
Enjoy freedom from household tasks and social isolation with our senior living community. Join a lively community of peers and rely on our dedicated senior experts for exceptional service. Experience the support you need with an independent lifestyle option in Puyallup. Our community fosters continued growth and development for seniors.
The benefits of our senior living community in Puyallup:
- Daily social activities
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Restaurant-style dining room
- Recreation and activity center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- A private outdoor courtyard and garden
Eliminate the need to find higher levels of care with age. Ensure future support in a home that provides assisted living and memory care. Our community is built to grow with you or a loved one’s lifestyle.
Memory Care in Puyallup, WA
Over 120,000 seniors in Washington are impacted by Alzheimer’s, the primary form of dementia. Connections is a data-driven dementia care program that assists seniors and their loved ones in Puyallup.
Our memory care specialists inspire seniors with dementia to stay active socially and pursue interests. Our team recognizes that attentive listening is sometimes an essential form of support for your loved one, in addition to healthcare.
For seniors dealing with chronic injuries or illnesses, skilled nursing homes may be a better option than other places for memory care near Tacoma, which may not prioritize fulfilling lifestyles.
The Rivers at Puyallup offers a secure environment where seniors with memory loss can live independently and discover meaning at their pace.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Data-Based Washington Memory Care
Seniors and their relatives find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of memory loss.
Memory care prices starting at $4,695
Memory care prices starting at $4,695
Assisted Living in Puyallup, WA
Older adults can extend their levels of independence with assisted living. Personalized senior care plans give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The cost of assisted living in Pierce County is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care. The Rivers at Puyallup helps residents and their families discover the value of assisted living over senior home care or an independent living community.
While living independently, residents enjoy peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living residents continue staying social and engaged in our community. From new friends to new hobbies, our calendar of activities encourages a healthier way of life. Seniors can find different ways to connect, move, and grow every day.
Assisted living prices starting at $3,023
Assisted living prices starting at $3,250
What does the cost of senior living in Puyallup include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Puyallup, Washington home.
Spacious Senior Apartments in Puyallup
Our senior living apartments are ready for you to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle. Choose the studio, one, or two-bedroom apartment that fits the needs of you or a loved one.
Welcome to The Rivers at Puyallup!
Hi, I’m Patricia, the Executive Director. I became interested in senior living when I became a caregiver at an assisted living facility (ALF) 20 years ago. I met a resident with whom I bonded immediately. The bond we shared made me who I am today. She made me feel needed and gave me a sense of purpose in life.
Activities at The Rivers at Puyallup
We offer enticing activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.
Dining Well at The Rivers at Puyallup
When it comes to dining, we ensure you are provided with an outstanding experience. Our chef has been a part of the community for 20 years providing phenomenal, restaurant-style nutritional dining for our senior living residents!