The Rivers at Puyallup
The Rivers at Puyallup is an assisted living community dedicated to your wellbeing and vitality.
Watch How We Make Your Family Our Family
Hi, I'm Keri,
the Executive Director for The Rivers at Puyallup.
As a nurse of over 32 years, I love the wide range of care assisted living allows. I’ve worked in assisted living for the past couple of decades. It’s been fascinating to watch the approach to care grow and change.
My husband stays at home with our two dogs, and my son is a bass player in a band. I enjoy going to his performances. It’s a blessing to have my family close by here in Washington.
Thanks for taking the time to view our website. I hope you and your family stop for a tour of our lovely and vibrant community.
What to Expect
Think about how you will spend your days at The Rivers at Puyallup. Play a competitive card game, bask in the fully enclosed sunroom or plan a get-together in our private dining room for special celebrations. There is always something to do to continue living an engaged and active lifestyle.
- Ballard Nordic Museum
- Ballard Locks (Salmon run + Botanical Garden) – Seattle
- Seattle Japanese Garden
- Kubota Botanical Garden – Seattle
- Arboretum Botanical Garden – Seattle
- Great Ferris Wheel – Seattle
- Waterfront Space needle (Space Needle + Chihuly Garden)
- Woodland Park Zoo
- Museum of Flight
- MOPOP Museum
- Seattle Underground Tour
- Ballard Locks Boat and Bus Argosy Tour
- Scenic Harbor Cruise of Elliot Bay and Seattle Skyline
- Ride the Ducks Boat Tour
- Smith Tower Observatory Tour
- Boeing Factory and Future of Flight Tour
- Seattle Museum of History and Industry
Book a tour at your convenience and get to know our team.
We are ready when you are.
Your staff is absolutely wonderful! And you are very smart in implementing your renovation process. This will bring your aging structure up to the level of newer facilities in our area. Your current staff with an updated building will make your company highly competitive in our area. This will be especially true for prospective residents seeking out a smaller residence layout.”