Independent Living Assisted Living & Memory Care In Spokane, Washington
Welcome Home to
South Hill Village
Newly Renovated Senior Housing
Monthly pricing starts at $2,002 for independent living,
$4,193for assisted living, and $5,995 for memory care.
Seniors living in Spokane can come home to apartments with premium features such as:
- Modern fixtures
- Soaring 12-foot ceilings
- Fully equipped kitchens (IL)
- Kitchenette (AL)
- Walk-in showers
- Cable television
- Grab bars
- Private outdoor spaces
- Housekeeping and laundry service
Savings End 09/30 09/30 09/30
Do More With Spokane Senior Living and Care
Seniors in Washington can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy living hassle-free in our senior living community. South Hill Village provides memory care, assisted living, and independent living. We are located near the Southern Spokane neighborhood of Moran Prairie.
Our life enrichment programs focus on overall wellness and offer as little or as much assistance as you desire. Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service.
Our bright and welcoming community is full of windows so older adults can enjoy high-quality senior care in an idyllic setting. Come home to South Hill Village to grow and maximize independence.
Our senior living community offers:
- Daily activities
- Concierge service
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Recreation and activity room
- Gated community
- A private courtyard and outdoor patio
- Gardening area
- Paved walking paths
Best Care for Dementia: Memory Care in Spokane, WA
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia, affecting over 120,000 Washington State residents. Connections is an award-winning, data-based dementia care program supporting seniors and family members not far from Spokane Valley.
Seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions with the help of our memory care community specialists. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing assisted living facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Other Spokane memory care facilities or nursing homes may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Memory care in Spokane at South Hill Village provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Data-Based Alzheimer's Care in Spokane
The Connections Program offers comforting and individualized Memory Care. Spokane families can let go of their caretaking duties. Let our expert services for Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia be a resource.
Memory care prices starting at $5,995
Memory care prices starting at $5,995
Assisted Living in Spokane, WA
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Spokane. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities encourage strength levels and create a healthy lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The cost of assisted living in Spokane is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
Residents live independently with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance. Take a tour of assisted living, Spokane, WA, style today!
Assisted living prices starting at $4,193
Assisted living prices starting at $4,193
Independent Living in Spokane, WA
For independent living, Spokane seniors can come to our community to find true freedom from daily burdens. The Moran Prairie Library or shopping at Albertsons is within walking distance. With our team taking care of the chores, you’ll have plenty of time to do what interests you.
Independent living residents enjoy staying social and engaged in our community. Our calendar of activities encourages a healthier way of life. That includes opportunities for new friends and hobbies. Seniors here connect, move, and grow every day.
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Plan for your future in a home that provides continuing care in memory care and assisted living. South Hill Village is a retirement community that will grow with your lifestyle.
The Benefits of Independent Living
- Full-size kitchens
- A variety of distinctive independent living floor plans
- Simplify your life with all-inclusive pricing: Utilities, cable, housekeeping, and personalized laundry included
- Chef-prepared meal service available
- Complimentary transportation
- Garage parking
- Pet-friendly apartments and pet care options
Independent living prices starting at $4,325
Independent living prices starting at $2,002
What does the cost of assisted living in Spokane include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Spokane, Washington home.
Spacious Apartments Available at South Hill Village
Don’t worry about your need to downsize at South Hill Village. Our independent living, assisted living, and memory care apartments are ready for you to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle with multiple apartment and cottage floor plans.
Dining Well at South Hill Village
Our nutritional culinary experience is built around you and designed with Spokane’s freshest fruits and vegetables.
Activities at South Hill Village
We offer an assortment of activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.