The Courtyards at Mountain View
Make life yours again at The Courtyards at Mountain View. We provide an engaging, fulfilling, and exciting atmosphere within our beautiful community. Whether you seek independent living or assisted living, our team is dedicated to you and what we can do to enhance your life.
Watch How We Make Your Family Our Family
Hi, I'm Eric,
the Executive Director for The Courtyards at Mountain View.
I have been involved in senior living since my childhood, when I spent time volunteering in nursing homes with my family. I have always gravitated towards seniors, as they are all like unopened books and have their own stories. My favorite part of The Courtyards is that our residents are happy, involved, and very active in the community.
The social activity I enjoy most is Happy Hour! I like spending time with each of the residents and listening to their stories. My favorite meal from the culinary team is a double portion of lima beans and matzo ball soup.
Thanks for taking the time to view our website. There is not a reason to postpone moving into a senior living community because of Covid-19; Pegasus has the necessary safety precautions to keep all residents and associates secure, so I hope you can participate in an in-person or virtual tour soon.
What to Expect
Picture yourself enjoying spacious accommodations and convenient amenities.
Walk along beautifully landscaped grounds with seasonal gardening options. Dine in a restaurant-style setting. Visit Cherry Creek for shopping or High Line Canal for the scenic trails.
The opportunities are endless to pursue what you want to do at The Courtyards at Mountain View.
- Restaurants – Denver Biscuit Company, Red Lobster, Brothers BBQ, Snooze, The Delectable Egg, Red Robin, Corner Bakery, Olive Garden, Denver Biscuit Company, and more
- Theater- Harkins Theater, AMC Dine-In, Regal Continental, and RPX
- Stores – King Soopers, Walmart, Target, Dollar Tree, Hobby Lobby, TJ Maxx, and Walgreens
- Cherry Creek Shopping Center
- Scenic drives to the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge
- Denver Art Museum, Wings Over the Rockies, and the Denver Museum of Nature & Science
Book a tour at your convenience and get to know our team.
We are ready when you are.
They treated my sister with the best of care. All her nurses and staff were very accountable and friendly. Thank you.”