Integrity, dignity, personalization, and choice.
Our roots reach back decades, our leadership brings a half-century of expertise and our commitment is timeless: Pegasus Senior Living stands for integrity, dignity, personalization and choice for residents.
We stand for the fullness of life our residents deserve. We stand for active lifestyles, nurturing care and a place called home. Mostly, we stand for family—enriching the lives of our residents, providing peace of mind to their loved ones.
And we have the experience to back it up, starting with Pegasus founders Steven Vick, Chair and CEO, and Chris Hollister, Vice Chair. They’re veterans in the field, with a combined 50 years in the industry and an unmatched track record for enhancing and enriching the communities they serve.
From poets in the Middle Ages to soldiers in the military, the Pegasus has been an enduring symbol of inspiration, strength and vitality. These traits form the foundation of our name—Pegasus Senior Living. We stand for the dignity of life that our residents expect. We stand for active lifestyles, nurturing care and a place to call home.
Pegasus Senior Living.
We’re Local. We’re Passionate. We Care.
Pegasus Senior Living is made up of individual associates united by a commitment and dedication to the highest quality of service delivery to our residents with a sense of warmth, compassion, individual pride and company spirit. To achieve our mission, each associate pledges to always do the right thing. Recognizing that excellence is a process achieved through continuous improvement, we value and apply lessons learned from the feedback we receive from all of our stakeholders.
PASSION: Honoring and appreciating our residents every day.
- We feel privileged to work in residents’ homes.
- We personalize our services and create memorable experiences.
CARING: Demonstrating empathy as well as a nurturing and loving attitude towards others.
- We’re family taking care of family.
- We aspire to earn the trust and respect of our residents, guests, and team members.
- We promote an environment of dignity and security.
- We provide compassionate care to all.
ACCOUNTABILITY: Holding ourselves and our team members to the highest standards.
- We deliver on our promises.
- We take responsibility for our actions and the actions of others.
TEAMWORK: Respecting and valuing all team members.
- We promote a work environment that is courteous and respectful of everyone.
- We win or lose as a team.
- We believe each team member is vital to our success – one position is not more important than the other.
- We are committed to a work environment that encourages and enables personal and professional growth.
FINANCIAL STEWARDSHIP: Managing the margin with the mission.
- We must be profitable to pursue our mission.
- We as a team are responsible for driving results and safeguarding our reputation.