Assisted Living & Memory Care in Brandon, MS
Welcome Home to the Best Senior Care at Castlewoods Place
Senior Apartments | Brandon, MS
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary senior housing that features:
Modern fixtures and flooring • Kitchenettes • Walk-in showers • Grab bars • Basic cable included • Individually controlled A/C • Housekeeping and laundry service • Small pets welcome
Assisted Living and Memory Care in Brandon, MS
At Castlewoods Place, you’ll find the family atmosphere, best senior care, and connection you or a loved one want. Our close-knit community is warm and engaging. We’re located in Brandon, between local shopping, restaurants, and the Castlewoods Country Club. You’ll enjoy a full calendar of activities each day and friendly, attentive team members that care for you like family.
You can find us playing bingo, chatting at happy hour, relaxing on the front porch, or catching up over nutritious and comforting meals. Older adults in Rankin County can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living with the benefit of individualized support. Our award-winning community is dedicated to serving your assisted living or memory care needs in Brandon, MS.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service in a supportive senior living community.
Calling Castlewoods Place home means choosing an independent lifestyle for you or a loved one. Seniors who live here continue to grow and maximize their abilities.
Our senior living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily social activities
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- Recreation and activity center
- Private outdoor space
- Paved walking paths
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Secure your future in a home that provides assisted living and memory care services to grow with your lifestyle.
Discover Assisted Living & Memory Care Near Me!
Assisted Living | Brandon, MS
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Brandon, MS. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides long-term care and individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in Mississippi is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living residents continue staying social and engaged in our community. From new friends to new hobbies, our calendar of activities encourages a healthier way of life. Seniors can find different ways to connect, move, and grow every day.
Assisted living prices starting at $3,595
Assisted living prices starting at $3,420
Memory Care | Brandon, MS
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia and affects over 57,000 people over 65 in Mississippi. Connections is a data-based dementia care program to support seniors and family members in Brandon.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Other memory care facilities and nursing homes in Brandon, MS may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Memory care provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Why Choose a Memory Care Community?
Alzheimer’s and most forms of dementia are progressive and will require 24-hour care at some point. Families providing home care may not be able to keep up with the needs of their loved ones. The Connections memory care program lifts that burden and allows seniors to live with honor and dignity.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Data-Based Alzheimer’s Care
Brandon seniors and their families find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Memory care prices starting at $4,195
Memory care prices starting at $4,385
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Brandon, Mississippi home.
Options for Spacious Senior Apartments in Brandon, MS
Our assisted living and memory care apartments are ready to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle! Choose from multiple floor plans.
What does the cost of assisted living and memory care in Brandon, MS include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
Activities at Castlewoods Place
You can find us getting to know each other over table games, artistic activities, bean bag baseball, or just chatting on the porch.