Assisted Living & Memory Care | Ridgeland, MS
Welcome Home to
Newly Renovated Senior Apartments in Ridgeland, MS
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary senior housing that features:
Modern fixtures and flooring • Kitchenettes • Walk-in showers • Grab bars • Basic cable included • Individually controlled A/C • Housekeeping and laundry service • Small pets welcome
Award-Winning Senior Living in Ridgeland, MS
At Ridgeland Place, we specialize in making each person feel right at home. You’ll find a collaborative team dedicated to providing the best experience for seniors. We take the time to get to know residents, families, and friends to understand what makes them unique. We’ll work together to meet your specific goals at one of the best assisted living homes — and have fun along the way!
You can find us playing bingo, chatting at happy hour, relaxing on the front porch, or catching up over nutritious and comforting meals. Older adults in Madison County can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living with the benefit of individualized support. We’re dedicated to serving your assisted living or memory care needs in Ridgeland, MS.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service in a supportive senior living community.
Calling Ridgeland Place home means choosing an independent lifestyle for you or a loved one. Seniors who live here continue to grow and maximize their abilities.
Our senior living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily social activities
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- Recreation and activity center
- A private outdoor space
- Paved walking paths
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Secure your future in a home that provides assisted living and memory care services to grow with your lifestyle.
Discover Assisted Living & Memory Care Near Me!
Assisted Living | Ridgeland, MS
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Ridgeland, MS. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides long-term care and individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in Mississippi is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living residents continue staying social and engaged in our community. From new friends to new hobbies, our calendar of activities encourages a healthier way of life. Seniors can find different ways to connect, move, and grow every day.
Assisted living prices starting at $3,095
Assisted living prices starting at $3,095
Memory Care | Ridgeland, MS
According to the Alzheimer’s Association, Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia and affects over 57,000 people over 65 in Mississippi. Connections is a data-based dementia care program to support seniors and family members in Ridgeland.
With the help of our memory care specialists, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing facilities are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Other memory care facilities and nursing homes in Ridgeland, MS may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Memory care provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Why Choose A Memory Care Community?
Alzheimer’s and most forms of dementia are progressive and will require 24-hour care at some point. Families providing home care may not be able to keep up with the needs of their loved ones. The Connections memory care program lifts that burden and allows seniors to live with honor and dignity.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Data-Based Memory Care
Ridgeland seniors and their families find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Memory care prices starting at $4,895
Memory care prices starting at $4,895
What does the cost of assisted living and memory care in Mississippi include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
Spacious Apartments Available at Ridgeland Place
Our senior living apartments are ready for you to turn into your new home. Bring your favorite furniture and heirlooms, and we’ll take care of the rest.
Dining Well at Ridgeland Place
Our culinary experience is built around you and designed with Ridgeland’s freshest fruits and vegetables. Make your senior living years the tastiest yet!
Activities at Ridgeland Place
We offer an assortment of activities every day, including fitness and wellness exercises, social hours, brain games, and visits from guest musicians, performers, entertainers, and authors.
Interested in becoming a resident?
We are ready when you are.
Get to know our team today.
Hear what residents and families say about our senior living community in Ridgeland, MS
Ridgeland has been great for Mom. The spacious accommodations, good food, and great staff have made it the best facility she has ever experienced. She has lived in three other assisted living facilities, and is very happy with Ridgeland! Highly recommend it!”