South Hill Village
South Hill Village is a premier senior living community offering personalized Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care services in beautiful Spokane, Washington. Our gated community offers a prestigious location near shopping, restaurants, banking, and physicians’ offices. In a region known for its natural beauty and active outdoor lifestyle, we are just minutes from Monito Golf and Country Club and Prairie View Park. We are dedicated to enhancing health, wellness and the highest quality of service delivery for our residents—enabling them to live life more meaningfully. Welcome to South Hill Village.
Our residents and their families enjoy Spokane’s many attractions, including the Spokane River Falls at Riverfront Park and Skyride, the Great Northern Clocktower, the Centennial Trail with more than 37 miles of paved paths, and regional wineries and vineyards.
Our community features spacious areas like our billiards room, a library filled with bookcases lined with books and periodicals and a cozy reading chair by a fireplace, and our theater room for a cinema experience right here on campus. Our private dining room is available for residents to reserve for special occasions, and we also have a hair salon on-site. Outside, we have an outdoor patio and courtyard, and beautifully landscaped grounds with walking paths.
Join neighbors for a line dancing class, play board games or poker with friends, or put your green thumb to use to plant flowers in our gardens. Our wine and cheese socials are very popular, and residents love our Wii bowling tournaments. Throughout the week we have several church activities including Catholic Mass, bible studies and non-denomination services. Residents and their families rave about our famous Sunday Brunch. We also have many special celebrations, from birthday parties to cookouts to family holiday dinners.
We work hard to get to know you, understand your lifestyle, and show you the possibilities at South Hill Village. Take our lifestyle quiz so we can provide an experience tailor made for you.
Below is an overview of our Community. For full information including Services, Amenities, Floor Plans and Levels of Care details, please download our information kit below.
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available seven days a week
- Licensed nurse on-call, 24 hours a day
- Negotiated Service Plan
- Medication administration
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available 24/7
- Ongoing monitoring of resident’s health status
- Behavior tracking and management
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Linen services
- Three freshly prepared chef-inspired, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- All-day dining options
- Snacks/beverages available throughout the day
- Room service available
- Daily programs, events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Incontinence care/management
- Diabetic care
- Short-term stay options available
- Specialized services, including weight management, nutrition tracker and falls management
- Respite care available
- Coordination of hospice care available
- Specially-designed exercise and fitness services
- Specially-designed environment for individuals with limited mobility
- Ancillary services including pet care, in-room food service and errand running
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Ambulation and escort services
- Ongoing memory care training and support for staff
- Emergency pendant system
Levels of Care
More time to focus on what you love and the opportunity to set aside what you’re ready to give up. That’s the promise of independent living in one of our communities. It’s the ability to prepare your own meals and the freedom to enjoy restaurant-style dining. It’s the pride in tending to a household or a garden, with the option to give up housekeeping, laundry, transportation needs and more.
Residents carry on their vital and engaging lifestyle—yet they enjoy a safe and secure environment with richer support for daily activities such as bathing, dressing, medication management, mobility and more. Experienced and professional associates help, while retaining your dignity and independence. Plus, our communities excel at providing an excellent active and social environment where seniors can meet and mingle with others in the same stage of life.
Our Memory Care communities are carefully designed to meet your needs and those of our residents. Each resident is defined by their individuality and entitled to a life of meaning, wellness and vitality—regardless of their diagnosis. We provide a safe environment for activities such as gardening, kitchen work, and other projects that use meaningful life skills and individual talents.