The Seasons of Reno
The Seasons of Reno is a warm and welcoming senior living community, offering personalized Assisted Living and Memory Care services, in Reno, Nevada. We are dedicated to enhancing health, wellness and the highest quality of service delivery for our residents—enabling them to live life more meaningfully. We are conveniently close to restaurants, shopping, doctors’ offices, and churches. We are also just eight blocks away from St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center. We value the relationships we have with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones. Welcome to The Seasons of Reno.
We are regarded as a premier senior care community in the Truckee Meadows Valley region because of the relationships we form with families who entrust us with the well-being of their loved ones. We are tucked away in a secluded location with quick access to McCarran Blvd., I-80 and Highway 395 (I-580). We are conveniently close to restaurants, doctors’ offices, churches, Starbucks, banks, Walgreens, a post office, Walmart, Kohls, and Safeway. We also love the security of having St. Mary’s Regional Medical Center only eight blocks away.
Below is an overview of our Community. For full information including Services, Amenities, Floor Plans and Levels of Care details, please download our information kit below.
- Specially designed environment for individuals with memory loss
- All exterior doors alarmed for resident safety (for Memory Care residents only)
- Handicap accessibility
- Emergency response system
- Fully-equipped fire safety and sprinkler systems
- Outdoor, enclosed courtyard with walking paths
- Outdoor courtyard
- Outdoor walking paths
- Outdoor gardening areas with raised beds
- Recreation and activity room
- Spacious family room for social gatherings
- Fully enclosed sunroom
- Full-service dining room
- Private dining room for special celebrations
- Washers and dryers available for personal use
- Located near shopping and fine dining
- Convenient to public transportation
- Wi-Fi available in certain areas
- Hydrotub room
- Beauty/barber shop, including manicures and pedicures
Levels of Care
Residents carry on their vital and engaging lifestyle—yet they enjoy a safe and secure environment with richer support for daily activities such as bathing, dressing, medication management, mobility and more. Experienced and professional associates help, while retaining your dignity and independence. Plus, our communities excel at providing an excellent active and social environment where seniors can meet and mingle with others in the same stage of life.
Our Memory Care communities are carefully designed to meet your needs and those of our residents. Each resident is defined by their individuality and entitled to a life of meaning, wellness and vitality—regardless of their diagnosis. We provide a safe environment for activities such as gardening, kitchen work, and other projects that use meaningful life skills and individual talents.
Sample of Events
- My Life Story
- Walking Group
- Guess the Number of Candy Corns
- Scenic Drive
- Wii Bowling
- Flex Your Brain Word Games
- Trivia Fun!