Avoid Recruitment Fraud and Fake Job Offers. Join a Senior Living Career with Us.
Protect Yourself: Applying to Senior Living Positions on our Website is the Best Option
Recognizing Recruitment Fraud
Recruitment fraud is becoming increasingly common and can be hard to recognize. Be wary of any emails or messages asking you for any kind of payment or bank details or any suspicious job offers promising too-good-to-be-true pay or benefits. If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.
Unsolicited Job Offers
Unsolicited job offers are also very common – primarily via email and text message. These job offers usually come from a fake recruitment agency and can often be very convincing. Be sure only to pursue jobs that you have seen advertised or have applied for.
There are several steps you can take to help ensure that any contact you receive from our organization is legitimate:
- Verify the authenticity of any communication received from anyone claiming to work on behalf of Pegasus Senior Living by contacting the community you applied to directly by phone or email. Use the website’s Contact page for details.
- Do not open email attachments or click on links sent from unknown sources.
- Do not provide financial or other confidential information, such as your Social Security number or bank account numbers, unless it is through a secure website initiated by an official Pegasus Senior Living representative.
- Be aware if someone asks for payment to process a job offer with Pegasus Senior Living. No legitimate job offer would require an advance payment as a condition of employment.
- If someone requests an interview over Skype, Google Hangouts, Zoom, or a similar platform, verify with the appropriate representative in the community before continuing with the interview process on these platforms.
- Beware of anyone who offers guaranteed placement in exchange for money; there are no guarantees when applying for a job at any company.
If you have concerns about potential recruitment fraud related to Pegasus Senior Living, please report this activity immediately to our Human Resources department at AskHR@pegasusseniorliving.com. By speaking up, we can help protect each other against those who wish to exploit hiring processes and deceive applicants into giving away their personal information or money.
Applying for Senior Living Careers with Us
The best way to pursue a career in senior living is to apply directly on our website. We have a wide range of job opportunities in senior living, ranging from care to administration. Applying directly on our website will ensure that you are applying for a legitimate job opportunity.
We look forward to receiving your application and helping you secure the career you deserve.
Pegasus Senior Living’s Privacy Statement
Pegasus Senior Living is committed to protecting the privacy of our applicants and employees. We value your trust in us when providing your personal information, and we are committed to safeguarding it. We will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes not authorized by you or according to applicable law.