The Oaks at Inglewood
Facility No. 39 2700475
The Oaks at Inglewood is a warm and welcoming senior living community offering personalized Assisted Living services in beautiful Stockton, California. Residents can enjoy an active life with the added support and care that our loving staff delivers. Our building provides comfort, beauty and privacy in a charming, home-like setting. With private apartments and areas for socializing, dining and entertaining, we offer many opportunities to engage individual interests, passion and purpose. Welcome to The Oaks at Inglewood.
The Oaks at Inglewood is among the premier Assisted Living communities for seniors. We provide a wonderful lifestyle for those needing some additional help in their daily activities, while allowing you to remain as independent as possible. Residents can enjoy an active life with the added support and care that our loving staff delivers.
Our intimate building was designed to provide comfort, beauty and privacy in a charming, home-like setting. With private apartments and areas for socializing, dining and entertaining, we offer many opportunities to engage individual interests, passion and purpose. Stockton is a relatively small community that has a warm, cozy feel.
Common spaces, such as the dining room, living room and activity room are all in close proximity to each other, so it’s very easy to navigate. The center of the community is highlighted with a courtyard that has beautiful rose gardens, a Koi pond and waterfall. It is very common to have a family of ducks each year and our residents enjoy watching them grow.
We have a beautiful deck where residents occasionally have lunch and a larger BBQ patio where outdoor events are hosted and families are invited to participate. A newly paved walking path follows the perimeter of the community and is a great way to keep active and enjoy the outdoors each day.
We work hard to get to know you, understand your lifestyle, and show you the possibilities at The Oaks at Inglewood. Take our lifestyle quiz so we can provide an experience tailor made for you.
Below is an overview of our Community. For full information including Services, Amenities, Floor Plans and Levels of Care details, please download our information kit below.
- Assistance with personal needs including dressing, bathing and dining
- Licensed nurse available
- Negotiated Service Plan
- Medication management
- Personal care assistance available 24/7
- Ongoing monitoring of resident’s health status
- Behavior tracking and management
- Daily housekeeping services
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Personal laundry services
- Linen services
- Three freshly-prepared, nutritious and appetizing meals served daily
- Snacks/beverages available throughout the day
- Room service available
- Daily events or outings
- Scheduled transportation services available
- Continence care/management
- Stage I and II wound care
- Specialized intervention programs, including weight management, nutrition tracker and falls management
- Hospice care available
- Coordination of hospice care available
- Specially-designed exercise and fitness programs
- Ancillary services including pet care and in-room food service
- Personal check-ins throughout the day
- Ambulation and escort services
- Ongoing dementia training and support for staff
Levels of Care
Residents carry on their vital and engaging lifestyle—yet they enjoy a safe and secure environment with richer support for daily activities such as bathing, dressing, medication management, mobility and more. Experienced and professional associates help, while retaining your dignity and independence. Plus, our communities excel at providing an excellent active and social environment where seniors can meet and mingle with others in the same stage of life.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sample of Events
- General Transportation
- Morning Stretch
- Wii Bowling
- $2 Bingo
- Ipad-Word Game
- Travelogue- Paris
- Canasta Night