U.S. News & World Report awards the designation of Best Senior Living only to those communities that satisfy an objective statistical assessment of each senior living community’s performance from consumer satisfaction surveys administered between March 2021 and February 2022.
About the Rating
These responses reflect the viewpoints of more than 200,000 current residents and family members of residents living in thousands of senior living communities nationwide. Many impactful components of senior living were rated, including community and activities, caregiving, food and dining, and management and staff.
It’s truly a testament to the passion, dedication, and incredible atmosphere our communities provide for residents every day. Pegasus Senior Living is thrilled to announce the following communities have earned the U.S. News and World Report “Best” status by achieving the highest possible rating for senior living. Congratulations to them all!
- Bridgewood Gardens Assisted Living, Albertville, AL
- Castlewoods Place Memory Care, Brandon, MS
- Historic Roswell Place Memory Care, Roswell, GA
- Ridgeland Place Assisted Living, Ridgeland, MS
- South Hill Village Memory Care, Spokane, WA
- Sterling Court at Roseville Assisted Living and Memory Care, Roseville, CA
- Sun City West Assisted Living, Sun City West, AZ
- The Landing at Queensbury Assisted Living and Memory Care, Queensbury, NY
- The Renaissance of Florence Assisted Living, Florence, AL
- The Seasons of Reno Assisted Living and Memory Care, Reno, NV
- Town Village Crossing Independent Living, Arlington, TX
- Tucson Place at Ventana Canyon Assisted Living, Tucson, AZ
What does it mean to be the best?
There are nearly 29,000 assisted living facilities and residential care communities in the United States. Only 1,272 made the 2022-23 U.S. News Best Senior Living list. We are grateful for the teams, residents, and family members who helped us win this distinction.
The inaugural U.S. News Best Senior Living ratings and profiles offer comprehensive information and exclusive analysis of consumer satisfaction data for nearly 2,500 communities in the continental U.S. and Hawaii. For more than 30 years, U.S. News has served the American public as an unbiased arbiter of quality across a variety of important choices.
Congratulations again to the communities who earned this special designation. You’re the best of the best in our book!
Learn more about Pegasus Senior Living Communities
Find the senior living lifestyle, care, and location that’s a perfect fit for you or your loved one. Contact a community near you.