Assisted Living & Memory Care in Mesa, AZ
Welcome to Broadway Mesa Village,
One of the Best Memory Care Facilities in Arizona
Newly Renovated Senior Apartments in Mesa, AZ
Retirees can live in the comforts of contemporary living spaces that feature amenities including:
- Modern fixtures
- Walk-in showers
- Grab bars
- Basic cable included
- Individually controlled A/C
- Housekeeping and laundry service
- Small pets welcome
Mesa Assisted Living and Memory Care
At Broadway Mesa Village, you’ll find an empathetic and caring team in a community that supports you. You can find us playing bingo, chatting at happy hour, relaxing in the courtyard, or catching up over nutritious and comforting meals. We’re located in east Mesa — between the Banner Baywood Medical Center and the Fountain of the Sun Country Club. Seniors in Arizona can let go of life’s hassles and enjoy retirement living with the benefit of individualized support. We’re dedicated to serving your assisted living or memory care needs.
Residents love the ability to say goodbye to chores and loneliness. New friends are waiting, and a team of dedicated senior experts is ready to provide unparalleled service in a resort-style retirement community.
Calling Broadway Mesa Village home means choosing an independent lifestyle for you or a loved one. Seniors who live here continue to grow and maximize their abilities.
Our senior living community offers:
- Pet-friendly apartments
- Daily social activities
- Wellness programs and fitness center
- Seasonal, chef-prepared meals
- Restaurant-style dining room and private event space
- On-site salon
- Recreation and activity center
- A private courtyard and outdoor patio
- Paved walking paths
Eliminate your need to find new senior living communities as your needs change. Secure your future in a home that provides memory care and assisted living in Mesa, AZ These are services to grow with changing lifestyles.
Memory Care in Mesa, AZ
Alzheimer’s is the most common form of dementia and affects over 150,000 people over 65 in Arizona, says the Alzheimer’s Association. Connections is an evidence-based dementia care program to support seniors and family members in the Phoenix area.
With the help of our award winning memory care specialists who have been recognized by both U.S. News and A Place for Mom, seniors living with dementia are encouraged to be social and pursue their passions. In addition to providing health care, our team understands that sometimes the support your loved one needs is someone ready to listen.
Skilled nursing homes are often more suitable for seniors who cannot live independently due to chronic injuries and illness. Assisted living facilities may not offer a secure home. Other memory care facilities in Phoenix may not offer loved ones the engaged lifestyles they deserve.
Our memory care community in Mesa, AZ provides a secure environment for people experiencing memory loss. These residents can live independently at their own pace and find purpose.
Connections: Supporting Memory Care Family Members
Alzheimer’s and dementia do not only affect memory care residents. Family members’ lives are also impacted, and the Connections program is here to offer support. Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed by caregiving responsibilities or struggling to cope with changes in your loved one, our program provides a range of resources designed to help you navigate this journey with compassion and understanding.
- Monthly support groups: Connect with others impacted by dementia and learn how to cope with the challenges through facilitated support groups in partnership with local senior living professionals and hospice providers.
- Educational resources: Access information about dementia, including symptoms, treatment options, and care strategies, through educational resources such as articles, videos, and webinars.
- Family involvement: Involve families in resident care and planning through regular care conferences. Family members can share their thoughts and concerns and work collaboratively with care staff.
- Family events: Participate in special celebrations that provide opportunities for residents and their loved ones to engage in joyful, meaningful activities that instill purpose.
- Caregiver training: Connections team members receive ongoing training from Dr. Petersen and other accredited sources to provide top-rated care, activities, and family communication.
- Sensory stimulation: We engage residents in sensory stimulation activities, such as music and art therapy, that can promote well-being and emotional expression. Our partnership with Dementia Live® offers the experience of cognitive impairment to family members.
- Pet therapy: Residents participate in pet therapy programs, which have been shown to reduce stress and improve socialization among dementia patients. We welcome family pets in visiting areas with prior approval.
Evidence-Based Alzheimer’s Care
Mesa, AZ seniors and their families find comfort with the Connections Program for memory care. Our secure and calming dementia care community is a resource for family members of seniors living with Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
Why Choose a Memory Care Community?
Alzheimer’s and most forms of dementia are progressive and will require 24-hour care at some point. Families providing home care may not be able to keep up with the needs of their loved ones. The Connections memory care program lifts that burden and allows seniors to live with honor and dignity.
Memory care prices in Mesa, AZ starting at $5,295
Memory care prices in Mesa, AZ start at $5,295
Assisted Living in Mesa, AZ
Older adults can extend their independence with assisted living in Mesa. Personalized levels of senior care give residents the confidence to enjoy their lives. Daily meals and activities promote a healthier lifestyle.
Our assisted living community provides individualized support. From medication reminders to personal care and hygiene assistance, residents only receive and pay for the services that benefit their lifestyles. The average cost of assisted living in Mesa is flexible, thanks to our individualized levels of care.
While living independently, residents live with peace of mind knowing 24-hour support is readily available to offer assistance.
Assisted living residents continue staying social and engaged in our community. From new friends to new hobbies, our calendar of activities encourages a healthier way of life. Seniors can find different ways to connect, move, and grow every day.
Assisted living prices starting at $2,995
Assisted living prices starting at $2,795
Phoenix Assisted Living Options
Looking for senior living around Phoenix? Browse our sister community for assisted living and memory care closer to you:
Options for Spacious Senior Apartments in Mesa
Our assisted living and memory care apartments are ready for you to turn into your new home. Bring the comforts of home to your new living space and let our team handle everything else.
We have a home for every senior lifestyle with multiple floor plans available.
What does the cost of assisted living and memory care in Mesa include?
Discover more about your options for senior living and how the monthly price can vary from service to service.
With endless day trips and outings, we love calling Mesa, Arizona home.
Welcome to Broadway Mesa Village
Hi, I’m Julia, the Executive Director. I have over 25 years of experience as an Executive Director in senior living in Phoenix, Gilbert, Chandler, and Scottsdale. My passion is building community and relationships. I am proud to introduce your family to our signature program for memory care in Mesa, AZ. Let me be the first one to welcome your loved ones into our wonderful community. Schedule a tour so we can meet!
Activities at Broadway Mesa Village
You’ll have plenty of options with a full calendar of activities each day along with a supportive team to help you live your best life.
Meet the Broadway Mesa Village Resident Ambassador
“Broadway Mesa recently fulfilled one of my bucket list items with a plane ride over the Superstition Mountains. It was so wonderful! I may be 95, but you’ll still find me swirling my hips when the music starts playing. I love to dance. I’m often bouncing around the dining room greeting new residents and making them feel welcome.”