Grateful Assisted Living and Memory Care Communities
The holidays are a time to come together and reflect on all we are grateful for. This year, the team and residents of Pegasus Senior Living Communities wanted to share their thanks.
Our independent living, assisted living, and memory care communities strive to celebrate and enhance all lives with kindness and integrity.
Pegasus Senior Living is thankful to have such kind and caring people living and working in our communities. It is a blessing to know all of these people. From our delicious Thanksgiving feast to how senior living can improve lives, read on to see everything we are grateful for this holiday season.
Residents Give Thanks
We are grateful for the residents! They are the heart and soul of our community. Residents come from all walks of life and bring their own unique stories with them. We love getting to know each and every one of them and hearing about their lives.
This season, we are incredibly thankful for the joy they bring to our community every day. Some of the things they are grateful for include:
- “Living at The Oaks and the art classes.” – Resident of The Oaks at Inglewood
- “All the staff who make our lives enjoyable and serve us patiently.” – Resident of The Oaks at Inglewood
- “The gift of sleep! I am thankful for replenished energy, restored and repaired cells in our bodies, and organizing in our brain.” – Resident of The Oaks at Inglewood
- “Living to 92 years and nine months and feeling in good health. Thank God!” – Resident of The Oaks at Inglewood
- “I am thankful for happiness and my friends at The Farrington.” – Resident of The Farrington at Tanglewood
- “My daughters, good health, and having good friends.” – Resident of Evergreen Place
- “I am thankful to be alive with my family at Castlewoods Place!” – Resident of Castlewoods Place
- “I’m thankful for a good place to live!” – Resident of Broadway Mesa Village
- “I am thankful for the help and care given by all of the workers here.” – Resident of Creston Village
- “I’m so thankful for all of you!” – Resident of Historic Roswell Place
Broadway Mesa Village community thankful tree leaves
Castlewoods Place community thankful tree leaves
Team Members Give Thanks
We are also incredibly grateful for our hardworking team members! They go above and beyond to ensure our residents have everything they need. From roviding top-notch care to serving delicious meals, they do it all with a smile. We are so lucky to have such an amazing team!
Pegasus Senior Living proudly offers an employee-centric culture. Our communities are places that support team members and put their needs first. Some of the things our associates are thankful for include:
- “I’m thankful to see the smiles on residents’ faces.” Team Member at The Farrington at Tanglewood
- “I’m thankful for my children and having a job!” – Team Member at The Farrington at Tanglewood
- “I’m thankful for all the awesome people I work with!” – Team Member at The Gardens at Marysville
- “I’m thankful for every day I get to spend time with the residents and make them smile.” – Team Member at The Gardens at Marysville
- “I am thankful for the opportunity I’ve been given to work with and get to know all of the residents of Evergreen Place.” – Team Member at Evergreen Place
- “I’m thankful for my health and family, my husband, my cats, and my residents!” – Team Member at Evergreen Place
Historic Roswell Place community thankful leaves
Evergreen Place community thankful leaves
Thankful for Culinary Teams
We are amazed by our culinary teams for Thanksgiving! They always go above and beyond to make sure our residents enjoy tasty, nutritious meals. Take a short tour of some of our celebrations:
- Thankful for a Friendsgiving at The Renaissance of Florence
- Enjoying time with family at Elk Grove Park
- An elegant feast at The Farrington at Tanglewood
Residents loved every minute of it. We look forward to the upcoming holiday meals and seasonal treats. Contact us to join in on the festive fun.
The Farrington at Tanglewood community thankful tree
Senior Living Communities Enhance Lives
This season, we are also reflecting on how much senior living communities improve the lives of older adults.
Seniors who live in independent living, assisted living, and memory care communities enjoy a higher quality of life than those who live independently or with a caretaker. They have access to higher care and assistance when needed, which gives them peace of mind.
Pegasus Senior Living communities provide an excellent opportunity for socialization and connection. Seniors who live in assisted living communities often form close friendships with their fellow residents.
We cannot be more grateful for Dr. Sandra Petersen and her Connections program for memory care. Congratulations to our recent Connections Academy graduates from across the county. Now more families can find personalized care services for their loved ones with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
This Thanksgiving, we are extra grateful for how our communities enhance seniors’ lives.
Grateful For New Residents
We have a lot to be thankful for at Pegasus Senior Living! From wonderful residents to our talented team members, we truly are blessed.
Join us in time for the next festive celebration. Find a Pegasus Senior Living community near you and arrange a tour. Happy holidays!