Which Pegasus communities has U.S. News recognized this year?
The 10 Pegasus communities, their cities, and their awarded categories are below:
- Bridgewood Gardens in Albertville, AL: Best Memory Care (second-time winner)
- Broadway Mesa Village in Mesa, AZ: Best Memory Care
- Castlewoods Place in Brandon, MS: Best Assisted Living and Memory Care (second-time winner)
- Cordata Court in Bellingham, WA: Best Independent Living
- Gig Harbor Court in Gig Harbor, WA: Best Assisted Living
- Ridgeland Place in Ridgeland, MS: Best Memory Care (second-time winner)
- The Chateau at Gardnerville in Gardnerville, NV: Best Assisted Living
- The Renaissance of Florence in Florence, AL: Best Assisted Living (second-time winner)
- Town Village of Leawood in Leawood, KS: Best Independent Living
- Tucson Place at Ventana Canyon in Tucson, AZ: Best Assisted Living (second-time winner)
Hear From a Member of Our Leadership
“Receiving this award for 10 of our communities is an honor,” shares Daniel Leaf, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for Pegasus Senior Living. “We will continue to serve the residents of Pegasus with utmost kindness and integrity, as well as our employees and families who put their trust in us.”
“We will continue to serve the residents of Pegasus with utmost kindness and integrity, as well as our employees and families who put their trust in us.” — Daniel Leaf
The recognition of ten of Pegasus Senior Living’s communities as the Best Senior Living in their respective categories is just one sign of the company’s unwavering dedication to providing exceptional care and services to its residents. The U.S. News and World Report’s survey serves as an important tool for families and individuals looking for the best senior living options, and Pegasus Senior Living’s recognition will undoubtedly give families peace of mind when considering senior living options.
Learn More About Award-Winning Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory Care
If you or a loved one is looking for a community providing exceptional care and amenities, consider Pegasus Senior Living’s communities across the U.S. We invite you to tour the location nearest to your family!